Welcome back!!

Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/226464707479538/

Join it!
Kuraishini
Welcome back!!

Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/226464707479538/

Join it!
Kuraishini
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuraishini

The Dark Reapers~

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Transformations and how to get them. Empty
Latest topics
» who actually logs on these forums?
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:41 am by wesserman9

» Anyone up for a guild event?
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:22 pm by Luxu

» To all you people who register and don't post anything..
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 am by Donna

» Remember when...
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:01 pm by Donna

» Hello, I'm Mistystar2!
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:43 pm by Doreen

» Guild Picture?
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:11 pm by Donna

» To the people who haven't done so already...
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 pm by Donna

» So... how's life? :D
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:27 pm by Donna

» Restarting Kuraishini (Again)
Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Favorite Soft Drink?
BARQ's Root Beer
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap11%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Mountain Dew
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap11%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Mountain Dew Voltage
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap5%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Coca Cola
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap21%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Sierra Mist
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap5%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
JONE's
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap0%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A&W Root Beer
 5% [ 1 ]
MUG Root Beer
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap0%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Pepper
Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_lcap21%Transformations and how to get them. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
OTHER's
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kuraishini on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kuraishini on your social bookmarking website

Transformations and how to get them.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takazaki
Rage Machine
Takazaki

Contribution : 5631

PostSubject: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am

DARK KNIGHT

Note: Skipping G3 will increase the difficulty of this quest, and dungeons will have additional floors. The extra floor is a duplicate of the 2nd to the last.
Tarlach's Request

1. After completing or skipping the Generation 3 Mainstream quest, you will need to wait a few minutes for an owl. It triggers the quest "Tarlach’s Request," giving you a Ciar Dungeon Pass (solo-only), along with the keyword Ciar and the Armor of Darkness for a replacement of the pass. Drop this Pass on Ciar Dungeon's altar and complete the 3-floor (4-floors if you skipped G3) dungeon. It is a Ciar Normal with fewer Goblins, but with a few Blue Rat Men and Burgundy Sickle Laghodessas thrown in. At the end, you will obtain the Dark Knight Armor from the reward chest.
2. Take the Dark Knight Armor and talk with Tarlach to obtain the 1st Piece of Dark Knight's Armor (Dark Knight's Body Armor) and the keyword "Piece of Dark Knight Armor".
3. An owl will bring a new quest soon afterward. Talk with Piaras about the "Piece of Dark Knight Armor" to obtain the book Dark Knight, the one with the Armor of Darkness. Advanced Read it and you will get the keyword "The Curse on the Armor of Darkness."
A voice from the armor pieces will begin talking to you, with a message on the screen, when you speak to any NPC.
5. Talk with Goro in Alby Arena about "The Curse on the Armor of Darkness" and he will give you the 2nd Piece of Dark Knight's Armor (Dark Knight's Boots). Goro will then direct you to Seumas.

The Fragments
1. After the new quest arrives, go to Gairech's Dragon Ruins and talk with Seumas to obtain a Fossil of Dark Knight Armor.
2. Talk with Stewart in Dunbarton and obtain a Potion of Restoration. He'll direct you to Lassar.
3. Prepare three Mana Herbs and talk with Lassar to obtain the 3rd Piece of Dark Knight's Armor (Dark Knight's Helmet). Complete the quest.
4. Talk to any NPC until the armor tells you to go to Rabbie Dungeon and drop anything to enter.
5. Enter Rabbie Normal Dungeon alone. The armor will urge you onward. The dungeon is 3 floors (4 if skipped), and has a reduced number of skeleton-type enemies. Defeat the Black Succubus; she should drop a Priest’s Black Medal. If not, you'll have to do it again.
6. Turn in the Medal to Kristell in Dunbarton. She will then ask you to bring her a Tear of Spirit to reveal the Medal's true form. This item can be obtained from a Spirit Weapon by conversing with it using the Tear of the Spirit keyword (Received from G3 Special Sub Quest for Charm of Protection). If you don't have one, you'll have to purchase the Tear from other players. After talking to Kristell again, you'll obtain the 4th Piece of Dark Knight's Armor (Dark Knight's Shoulder Pad), an Albey Dungeon Pass (Kristell tells you to go to Alby but this is a typo), and a keyword Albey Dungeon Pass to get a replacement if needed.
For some odd reason, the Keyword only works on Kristell, and not on Dougal, despite that he can send you to the last event.

Dark Knight Armor
1. Enter Another World by using a Black Pass on Saturday, a Return Coupon, or a Red Wing of Albey Dungeon, and drop the Albey Dungeon Pass (solo-only) on the altar. The dungeon is much like Albey Normal, having lesser rooms and reduced spawns. This dungeon contains two floors (3 if skipped), contrary to Albey Normal. Boss is a trio of Light Gargoyles. 2. A cutscene begins, where you find the 5th Piece (Dark Knight's Gloves) in a chest, and a Black Wizard appears to speak with you. During the conversation, all 5 pieces will rebuild itself to make the Armor of Darkness (Complete Armor). This armor cannot be traded or dropped, so if you do not wish to become a Dark Knight, you may choose to talk with Tarlach and destroy the armor. You may still become a Dark Knight if you destroy the armor.
3. The Black Wizard tells you that you should experience the power of a Dark Knight for yourself before you make your final decision. After the cutscene you should receive a Dark Knight Amulet, the keyword "Dark Knight Amulet," and be returned to the Square in Tir Chonaill.
This step is optional. If you wish to destroy the armor, you must do so before completing the Barri Dungeon Ruairi RP. Speak with Tarlach at night and you will be given a quest. Talk to Duncan in Tir Chonaill's town square who directs you to Meven, and receive a Feather of Blue Lightning. Optionally, you can enter Dunbarton School's Library with the Feather in your inventory and you will see a tragedy of Duncan's past. Afterwards, talk to Meven inside Tir Chonaill's Church and he will give you a Potion of the Dawn to weaken the Armor. Bring this potion to Tarlach and he will use it to destroy the Armor of Darkness.
If you don't use this method to get rid of the Armor of Darkness, the only other way to dispose of it is to go meet the Black Wizard again after the following RP quest.
4. Drop the Dark Knight Amulet on the Barri Dungeon altar and complete the RP quest. In this quest you will be Ruairi and will be able to experience all the Dark Knight skills, along with more changes to Ruairi's Skill Ranks. Ruairi's Black Knight transformation has unlimited duration and can be toggled on or off at will without the once-a-day restriction (in other words, it can mean free stat refills). The dungeon is similar to Barri Basic, but has the five Ogre Warriors of Barri Normal at the end. Complete the RP dungeon and you will obtain the keyword "Where Black Wizard Is".
If you somehow lose this Amulet you can obtain another one from Gilmore by using the "Dark Knight Amulet" keyword.
Its worth noting that the smaller Ogre Warriors ("Weakest") can be tamed easily, while the bigger ones ("Awful") can cause trouble.

Becoming a Dark Knight
If you have destroyed the Armor of Darkness and wish to remain a Paladin, you may discontinue the quest at this point.
1. Talk with Dougal in Another World about "Where Black Wizard Is" to obtain an Albey Dungeon Pass. Drop the Pass on the altar and go through a two-room empty dungeon (except an orb room before the boss which spawns non-aggressive creatures) to meet the Black Wizard (NPC, not Monster), who will be waiting for you in a corner of the vacant boss room. Speak to him and the Black Wizard will ask if you are now ready to become a Dark Knight. This is the point of no return, and if you agree to become a Dark Knight there is no going back. Remember that he will only ask you once. Clicking Yes or No will automatically revert you to whatever you chose.
2. If you choose to become a Dark Knight, all your Paladin skills will automatically be converted to their equivalent Dark Knight skills of the same ranks (except for Control of Darkness, as Paladins have no Active Skills). You will also, if not already obtained, automatically get your passive defense skills and rid the Passive Defense Quest. After this you will be sent back to Tir Chonaill; if you answer that you haven't decided, you will stay a Paladin and remain in Another World but your Armor of Darkness will be gone. If you change your mind later, you can return and tell the Black Wizard you want to become a Dark Knight at any time; the "Where Black Wizard Is" keyword will remain in your travel journal.

Last edited by Takazaki on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takazaki
Rage Machine
Takazaki

Contribution : 5631

PostSubject: Re: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 pm

FALCON

Once you reach level 5, the quest will start automatically upon log-in.

Yoff's Memory
How to Get Quest
Briefing Can you come here, to Connous Arena, immediately? I am starting to recollect some lost memories. - Yoff
Objectives
Talk to Yoff
Rewards
2000 Experience Points
Additional Advice
On talking to Yoff, you receive the Irinid keyword and HP +2.

Ancient Medal
How to Get Quest
Talk to Castanea twice about Irinid.
Briefing It's me, Phaselus. Wait, you probably know me as Yoff. I have a bad feeling. Something bad is about to happen. - Yoff
Objectives
Talk to Yoff
Rewards
3000 Experience Points
Additional Advice
You will receive Ancient Medal, a 2x2 quest item. It can be stored in the bank until you need it later.

Castanea's Trust
How to Get Quest
Complete Ancient Medal.
Briefing It could be nothing. But I don't feel good about it. Just in case, you should gain Castanea's trust. - Yoff
Objectives
Talk to Castanea
I should find the lost Elf and bring it back to Castanea.
Rewards
4000 Experience Points
1000 Gold
Additional Advice
Go out into Connous Desert and find a Lost Elf via Exploration.
If you have a quest named Bring the lost elf back home, and you finished it without clicking "Complete," the Castanea's Trust quest will automatically finish. *You will receive the quests, again, later on though if you're Castena's Trust quest finished. That gives you another chance to complete Castena's Trust and earn Falcon.*

Hagel's Assignment
How to Get Quest

Complete Castanea's Trust.
Briefing I heard through the grape vine that you have recently obtained a very special item. Could you stop by sometime quietly? -Hagel
Objectives
Talk to Hagel
Sketch the Guardian of Ruins
Buy sketch paper if needed
The Guardian of Ruins is the boss of Longa Desert Ruins dungeon. It starts off riding a horse. You may sketch it while it is on the horse, but be sure not to sketch the horse instead. Holding down the Alt key may make it easier to target the boss.
Note: You must sketch it yourself while doing this quest. You cannot use another player's sketch.
Remember that Elves can hide. One strategy is to run up to the boss and sketch it, and then hide right after the sketch. If done correctly, the boss will
not be able to attack you.
Alternatively, you may set up Barrier Spikes to hide behind and sketch through.
Deliver sketch to Hagel
Sketch the Stone Horse Keeper
Buy sketch paper if needed
The Stone Horse Keeper is the boss of Karu Forest Ruins dungeon.
Note: You must sketch it yourself while doing this quest. You cannot use another player's sketch.
The easiest variant of Karu to sketch the Stone Horse Keeper in is the Pot-belly Spider Venom Sac Artifact Ruins. The Keeper can be found with two horses somewhere on the 2nd floor of this dungeon, and all other enemies are weaker than most found in Karu Normal.
Alternatively, you may set up Barrier Spikes to hide behind and sketch through.
Deliver sketch to Hagel
Rewards
4500 Experience Points
Additional Advice
You will get the "Book of the Irinids" keyword.

Investigate Giant Marks
Equip the "Explorer of Rano" Title (To obtain this title, you must visit every landmark in the Rano region). Now talk to Alexina at Qilla Base Camp using the keyword "Book of the Irinids". She will give you the option to choose one quest out of three. If the quest you have chosen is too hard and you cannot complete it, you can quit the quest and talk to her again to choose another one.
Back to top Go down
Kinachi
Rage Machine
Kinachi

Contribution : 5536

PostSubject: Re: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 pm

What about the Beasts and the Pallies? xD
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

Contribution : 5460

PostSubject: Re: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am

Ok, here is for beast (pally soon to come)

Beast: Reach level 5, upon log-in you will get the quest.

How to Get Quest: Log in after reaching level 5.
Briefing: This is an order from the Physis Giant King! Come see me immediately. -Krug-
Objectives:
Meeting with Krug
Rewards:
2000 Experience Points
Additional Advice:
Krug gives you the keyword "Ancient Giant's Power" to ask around about. (You have to talk to all NPCs of Vales,then talk to Krug)

The Greatest Honor: This quest requires that you wait roughly a minute to receive owl after talking to Krug*
How to Get Quest: Using the keyword "Ancient Giant's Power", talk to Taunes,Weide,Zeder,and Wanst then to Krug.
Briefing: Inheriting the power of ancient Giants is the greatest honor as a Physis Giant. -Krug-
Objectives:
  • Talk with Krug
    Sketch a Giant Bandersnatch
    Buy sketch paper if necessary.
    Giant Bandersnatch is the boss of Par Ruins (Normal). It is slow moving and not very difficult to sketch.
    You must make this sketch yourself while doing this quest. If you have a pre-existing one, you will need to make another.
    Deliver Sketch to Krug
    Sketch a Stone Horse Keeper
    Stone Horse Keeper is the boss of Karu Forest Ruins
    The easiest variant of Karu to sketch the Stone Horse Keeper in is the Pot-belly Spider Venom Sac Artifact Ruins. The Keeper can be found with two horses somewhere on the 2nd floor of this dungeon, and all other enemies are weaker than most found in Karu Normal.
    Sketching the Stone Horse Keeper is NOT as easy as you think! The Stone Horses may aggro you if you try to sketch it, due to their wide Aggro Range. Remember that Giants do not have Play Dead or Hide to escape easily.
    An easy way to sketch the boss is to have another player (human or elf) aggro all the Horse and the Keeper, then use Play Dead. The Horse and Keeper will still target the faker, but not attack. Remember that they cannot switch aggro in that phase, so it will be easy enough to sketch the Stone Horse Keeper.
    But they will aggro you after 20-30 secs - more than enough seconds to sketch.
    Deliver sketch to Krug

Rewards: 5000 Experience Points
Additional Advice: All sketches must be done by yourself and cannot be bought. You will receive the quest 1 or 2 minutes after talking to Taunes and Krug

NOTE: THIS IS THE HARD PART OF GETTING BEAST

Investigate Giant Marks :Equip the "Explorer of Rano" Title (To obtain this title, you must visit every landmark in the Rano region excluding the "Monkey" mark). Now talk to Alexina at Qilla Base Camp using the keyword "Book of the Ancient Giants." She will give you the option to choose one quest out of three. If the quest you have chosen is too hard and you cannot complete it, you can quit the quest and talk to her again to choose another one. It's recommended to get some medals while you're at the landmarks.
The three quests to choose from are:

Giant mark and wild animals
How to Get Quest: Choose Research Field Boss when talking to Alexina about the Book of the Irinids
Briefing: The wild animals in Iria are affected by the strange power that flows from the giant marks. Perhaps some of the animals' violent and aggressive behavior can be linked with that. Please research the field bosses, which are most influenced by the marks. -Alexina
Objectives: Sketch a Giant Short Horned Gnu
Sketch a Giant Long Horned Gnu (also translated as "Giant Big-horned Gnu")
Sketch a Gold-tailed Mongoose
Sketch a Head Hyena
Sketch a Wolf-striped Desert Spider
Sketch a Gold Kiwi
Sketch a Giant Gold Forest Mushroom Spider
Sketch a Gold Forest Lizard
Rewards: 6000 Experience Points
Additional Advice: Sketch Rano field bosses in any order. You can not buy them from other players. They must be sketched by yourself for it to work. You can drop the sketches if you wish, as they are not required to complete the quest. Field bosses spawn randomly; therefore, it is advised to have a sketch party and station each member in a channel.
Additionally, choosing this method requires time and patience. The Gold Kiwi is statistically known to spawn every 6 Erinn days, showing that the sketches will not be easy to obtain.

Rano Field Bosses Location
The most time-efficient method to gather the sketches is to gather six other people and have each person watch for spawn notices. A watcher must stay in Rano and not be in a dungeon to get a spawn message.
It would be a good idea to start looking for medals for the quest Ancient Irinid and Elf while waiting for a boss spawn.
The amount of monsters in the area of the spawn will increase several Erinn days before the spawn of a boss.
On the Mabinogi Stategy Guide for Falcon, there's a table showing the appearances in 24 real hours.

OPTION NUMBER 2:

The secret of the Sand Worm mark
How to Get Quest: Choose Research Giant Sand Worm when talking to Alexina about the Book of the Irinids
Briefing: I am conducting a research regarding the giant sand worm shaped mark. Could you hunt me an actually Sand Worm and report the results back to me? I will be able to obtain a great deal of information regarding them. -Alexina
Objectives: Hunt a Giant Sand Worm
Additional Advice: A partymate's finish does not count.
Note: Sandworms are extremely strong and have 100,000 Hit Points. They appear in the middle of Muyu Desert as a Field Boss and spawn in pairs, once a week per channel.

FINAL OPTION:

Maiz Ruin's Erg
How to Get Quest: Choose Research Maiz Ruins when talking to Alexina about the Book of the Irinids
Briefing: I've gotten word that erg similar to that of the one from the giant marks has been discovered near the Maiz Plains region. Could you look into this? -Alexina
Objectives: Glowing Stone Gargoyle Statue Relic Clear
Additional Advice: Enter and finish Maiz Prairie Dungeon using the Shining Stone Gargoyle pass. You do not have to be the leader of this party, and it counts for anyone in the party. It has 1 floor. Monsters include Stone Zombies, Stone Mimics, and King and Queen Slates.
To create the Shining Stone Gargoyle Statue, you must first run Maiz Normal and obtain the items, Stone Gargoyle Boot, Stone Gargoyle Hand, and Stone Gargoyle Pauldron, from the bosses. This will take time. Use these parts on the altar separately like a pass to enter a harder version of Maiz. There are 3 bosses at the end of each stone dungeon. The boss of Stone Pauldron may drop the Shining Stone Pauldron, the boss of Stone Glove may drop the Shining Stone Glove, and the boss of Stone Boot may drop the Shining Stone Boot. Combine the three parts using a level 16 exploration quest from the quest board. DO NOT COMPLETE THIS QUEST! If you complete the quest the statue will disappear! (It is suggested that after you receive the quest that you hold on to the book but give up the quest, that way you won't accidentally complete it). The item you get from the book from the exploration quest is a statue, you need to give to the altar. To get the statue read the book and select the 'Receive Reward' option. The statue is not able to be dropped, however the shining parts, and shining statue may be stored in pets and traded.

After you choose one of these three, then it gets a little easier

Infiltrate Filia
How to Get Quest: Complete the selected Investigate Giant Marks quest
Briefing: A new discovery has been made regarding the Book of the Ancient Giants. -Alexina
Objectives: Talk to Alexina
Deliver Book of the Ancient Giants to Atrata
Rewards
5500 Experience Points
Additional Advice: Unlike mainstream quest books, the Book of the Ancient Giants that Alexina gives you cannot be opened and read.
The Elf guards at Filia will attack and kill you if they see you. They have far range and extremely high damage with their bows. Avoid being seen at all costs. You may safely stand behind buildings and the ornamental pillars around Filia.
If you talk to any other NPC in Filia, they will alert the guards.
It may be useful to bring elf or neutral/elf-allied human friends to help with reconnaissance to see if a guard is on its way towards you.
One can also easily pass through the white pillars near the sheep to the East for a usually guard-free entry, though a mount will help. A flying mount will allow you to fly straight to Atrata and back out without ever having to worry about the guards.
Continent Warp may be useful to escape after you've spoken with Atrata.

The Ancient Giants and the Giants
How to Get Quest: Complete Infiltrate Filia
Briefing: A book arrived from Atrata. I will be waiting at the Qilla Base Camp. -Alexina
Objectives: Talk to Alexina
Rewards: 4500 Experience Points
Additional Advice: Alexina will give you Book of the Ancient Giants, a collection book in which to put ancient medals of each of the landmarks in Physis and Rano. Medals are found in hidden chests on landmarks via Exploration.
Chests tend to spawn in the same vicinities on landmarks, throughout channels. If you, or someone else finds a chest on a landmark, change channels, and you may find a chest in the same approximate area.
Medals depicting Rano landmarks can only be found in Rano. Likewise, medals of Physis landmarks are only found in Physis.
You will find medals for different landmarks on any given landmark (in that region). It is still best to visit multiple landmarks, as one individual landmark may not always possess all landmark medals. If you try to put the a medal that you already have into your book, it will display "Not a collectible item"
When you have placed all the medals in the book, 'read' the book, and press Complete.
Upon completion of the book, you will receive the transformation skills.

Note: I will post how to get pally sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Kinachi
Rage Machine
Kinachi

Contribution : 5536

PostSubject: Re: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 pm

@The Beast Transformation
I know the monkey mark is excluded but what about the star mark?
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

Contribution : 5460

PostSubject: Re: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Kinachi wrote:
@The Beast Transformation
I know the monkey mark is excluded but what about the star mark?

I would make sure to sketch the star mark just in case you need it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformations and how to get them.   Transformations and how to get them. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformations and how to get them.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuraishini :: Social/Fun :: Mabinogi Knowledge-
Jump to: