Welcome back!!

Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/226464707479538/

Join it!
Kuraishini
Welcome back!!

Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/226464707479538/

Join it!
Kuraishini
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuraishini

The Dark Reapers~

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
We won't be on for a while Empty
Latest topics
» who actually logs on these forums?
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:41 am by wesserman9

» Anyone up for a guild event?
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:22 pm by Luxu

» To all you people who register and don't post anything..
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 am by Donna

» Remember when...
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:01 pm by Donna

» Hello, I'm Mistystar2!
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:43 pm by Doreen

» Guild Picture?
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:11 pm by Donna

» To the people who haven't done so already...
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 pm by Donna

» So... how's life? :D
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:27 pm by Donna

» Restarting Kuraishini (Again)
We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Favorite Soft Drink?
BARQ's Root Beer
We won't be on for a while I_vote_lcap11%We won't be on for a while I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Mountain Dew
We won't be on for a while I_vote_lcap11%We won't be on for a while I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Mountain Dew Voltage
We won't be on for a while I_vote_lcap5%We won't be on for a while I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Coca Cola
We won't be on for a while I_vote_lcap21%We won't be on for a while I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Sierra Mist
 5% [ 1 ]
JONE's
We won't be on for a while I_vote_lcap0%We won't be on for a while I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A&W Root Beer
 5% [ 1 ]
MUG Root Beer
We won't be on for a while I_vote_lcap0%We won't be on for a while I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Pepper
 21% [ 4 ]
OTHER's
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kuraishini on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kuraishini on your social bookmarking website

We won't be on for a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxu
Death Incarnate
Luxu

Contribution : 5520

PostSubject: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Me and Taka have loss the internet about 3 days ago. This was unexpected and surprising at the sametime. Due to our mother thinking that Taka uses the internet too much. However, he doesn't and as you can see from him not being on that much.
So the internet for the house has been suspended for an unknown time. I suspect most of the summer, that is because I will need internet soon for college, scholarship reapplications, and online payments. Otherwise I would have to go to the college campus a lot just to use the internet. Which is a waste of gas.
I am able to post this topic since I decided to drive all the way to the college to connect my laptop. The wireless provided by my campus is so slow that it took pretty much an hour to get my wireless to work. The wireless here does not allow game servers to connect, so I can not get on Mabi at all. Crying or Very sad

I wanted to tell you guys this, because I have no other way of contacting everyone. This is quite an unfortunate event, as we have been planning quite a bit of things to do with the guild over the summer. Sadly I do not know when we will be back. I am able to chat with you guys if you wish through the forum.

I do not want you guys to feel like you can not leave the guild. If you wish to leave Kuraishini, feel free to do so. I have had a lot of fun with all my guild members because everyone in the guild have been really good friends.

The guild stone it self will not expire until next month on the 14th. I have paid for extra storage service a few days before our loss of internet. Sad
Takazaki has decided to resign from subleader position and we agreed on the new subleader. Crenia will be Kuraishini's new subleader. cheers Congratulations, you will be able to recruit and accept members into Kuraishini by using the Guild menu either ingame or from the website, which is how I passed the subleadership to Crenia.
Crenia we have chosen you as subleader for your sincerity to your friends and guild members. I know that you like to help everyone a lot so you qualify well to become the subleader. You also truly wanted to help the guild out with events and such. Thank you for your support.

As I said, Kuraishini will not lose the guild service until the 14th of July. It is ironic how Kuraishini was created on June 22nd and near our anniversary, the guild may fall apart. Sad

Thanks for everything. I will miss everyone. Please if you decide to leave the guild, at least add me to friends ^^.
To be truthful, I barely talk to anyone outside of Kuraishini on friends list. They are mostly random people. D:

Please spread this message to everyone in the guild for those who have read this. It has been a fun run with everyone.

For those who are interested in contacting me.
Add me to Facebook at: Luxu
Guild videos and other things at my youtube channel: Luxu's Youtube
Oh I really like the song "Anything" by David Meshow that I featured on my youtube channel. I love how his is able to be very talented as a one man band. In his videos he plays all the instruments by himself. He shows how he does it in some videos. (Something off topic to put off the negative feeling of this post XD)

Something for those that wondered what I looked like Smile.
We won't be on for a while 25015_116178331735380_1000002964181
That was me and my sister in California over spring break at a night club. My sister loves to party, she dragged me into this lol. Oh and I live in Florida Cool . Ugh and I forgot to shave lol.

I wanted to post a folder of everysingle screenshot that I have took since I started playing. But I forgot my flash drive and this internet is so slow. I will maybe do that next week.

Well that is all. Thanks for everything again. If you want to wait for a reply from me, it will probably be a week from now. Since I won't be driving here everyday to use internet.

So enjoy g10, I haven't even gotten that far yet ;__;, hopefully we will be able to come back sooner than expected.
Take care everyone, and follow Crenia as your new subleader who will be taking place as leader in absence of Kuraishini's leader. I will also pass Crenia as forum admin. You can control what categories and features/colors you want on the forum. Pretty customize everything.

I will be able to keep the guild stone up if you guys wish to keep the guild up. Just tell me and I will pay for another service month if we reach near the 14th and I haven't been able to get back. Grr I hate Nexon for using guild service as profit.

Bye for now. Wink
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

Contribution : 5447

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:03 pm

haha ok, i can get back on mabi if you really want me to and check on the guild once in a while since i have experience running one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Erk, the whole summer? D: We'll miss you guys.

I'll do my best as officer. ><;;;

And I guess it's up to the guild as a whole whether they want the guild stone to be renewed. I for one do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Doreen
Dark Inferno
Doreen

Contribution : 5469

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Luxu u were in california???? u should have come visit us!!! and were gonna miss u in the guild D: hope u can go bak on mabi soon and when u do. make sure that taka doesnt go on lol! jkjk
Back to top Go down
Kinachi
Rage Machine
Kinachi

Contribution : 5523

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Ah,I wish the guild won't die,even though I am not in it right now,I want to come back but if I do,I will be in it FOREVER and I would have nightmares...and I already made a promise to join Souleaters...I wish I could help the guild too
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

you already are by staying on the forums kina, and dont worry it wont fall apart, i wont let that hapnpen. even if i have to get on luxus account and renew the guild stone myself.
Back to top Go down
Doreen
Dark Inferno
Doreen

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 pm

hey luxu u want me to pay for this month? i honestly dont mind since ur the one always paying for the guild. i feel like i should also get more involved in this guild :O
Back to top Go down
Doreen
Dark Inferno
Doreen

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm

hey luxu can u try to get a pic of taka? :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:52 am

getting a pic of taka is a bad thing to do
Back to top Go down
Kinachi
Rage Machine
Kinachi

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Doreen
Dark Inferno
Doreen

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

how is that bad wesser? O.o
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:12 pm

think about how he would look, then match the personality
Back to top Go down
Doreen
Dark Inferno
Doreen

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 pm

hey guys im gonna leave kurai for now. yea sorry for leaving when the guild is in need of help but i told my husband/bf that i would join his. im gonna be keeping up to date on the guild thru my alt and hacking in donna's acc XD (jk i dont hack). crenia plz keep me up to date or if anyone needs help Smile
Back to top Go down
Takazaki
Rage Machine
Takazaki

Contribution : 5618

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:58 pm

We got internet back for a few days, going to try and log on. Hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Kinachi
Rage Machine
Kinachi

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Awesome,Add me: Klira,btw don't ask what happen to Kimalou,Nexon took it away
Back to top Go down
Takazaki
Rage Machine
Takazaki

Contribution : 5618

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Kind of late but... HAPPY 4TH OF JULY Kuraishini!!
Back to top Go down
wesserman9
Rage Machine
wesserman9

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 am

lol now be saying happy birthday to me since my bday is monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We won't be on for a while   We won't be on for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We won't be on for a while
Page 1 of 1